Random Solitary Thoughts

Friday, August 17, 2001

Life is good. Period. My sense of pessimism is slowly wanning out... I'm still confused as to whether this is a good thing or not. Some people have told me that this is a good thing, so how come I have this nagging feeling that something bad will follow up this loss of pessimism? I'm still pondering...

The weekend came again and started out really nice. A good show on Thursday night, the same one tonight... I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Rush Hour 2 was definitely something I never expected. Being a Jackie Chan fan [not really, but I do love his older shows], I was really disappointed with his performance when he first started starring in Hollywood movies. Nevertheless, I disliked Rush Hour [the first], but the second one really changed my mind. It was mindless action and fun all the way. A no-brainer in my books, but nonetheless, a GOOD no-brainer. A fun watch, a good comedy, lotsa nice slapstick comical action [like the ones in Jackie's previous Hong Kong movies], and a good ending. What more can you ask for a summer movie? [considering the fact that most summer movies are beginning to SUCK big time...] Anyway, Rush Hour 2 is a worthwhile watch, something to watch with a big crowd! One of the better summer movies this year.

Well, time is eluding me again, and I need to get my sleep... still can't find inspiration to continue writing a story I'm working on right now. Perhaps I'll wake up with fresh ideas tomorrow morning... if I wake up... early enough... that is..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home