Random Solitary Thoughts

Saturday, August 04, 2001

Saturday was nice... had a busy day today. Busy but productive nonetheless. Started the day off by going to town to send Booya to his meeting and Myth to his guitar lessons. Hung around a bit at KLCC until I me up with Myth and sent him back home to get some stuff. Had a nice time hanging around at his place. Then we proceeded to KLCC to pick Booya up before heading off for a shopping spree at Sungai Wang plaza. Got a whole bunch of movie cd's and albums as well. Overall, it was a good shopping day.

Watched a play later that night. Was a really hilarious one. Enjoyed myself thoroughly. Had a long tiring but fun day... now I'm just listening to Coldplay while I relax and unwind for a good night's sleep. Lemme see... I don't have anywhere to go in the morning... hmmm... brunch sounds like a good option.... if I wake up early enough...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home