Random Solitary Thoughts

Wednesday, August 15, 2001

The weekend passed me by as quick as you could say 'baka'. Sigh... back to work... back to the sad, sordid life I lead... full of nothingness and misforgivings...[yeah... pessimism rocks!!!] Anyway, the long weekend which I spent back in my hometown proved to be an interesting and relaxing one. Had lotsa food, lotsa sleep, and lotsa time wasting. Hanging out in other words... something I haven't had the time to do in a long while and I wouldn't even consider it wasting time... to me, every second of it was time well spent.
The briefing yesterday was a major bore... wasted time and I do mean wasted time. What a load of hogwash. Crap... should have spent the time sleeping... where do they get these losers anyway? They keep repeating themselves in the hope that some of us might catch on and after a while people begin to realize that they make no sense at all. Sheesh...
Hmmm... other than that, I can't seem to find anything else to write about... life has been peachy... I might be losing my sense of pessimism soon enough. That can't be a good thing can it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home