Random Solitary Thoughts

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The mystery solved...

I got back early from work yesterday. After a quick change of clothes and a garden fork in one hand, I started turning my living room upside down systematically, making sure everything is nicely checked for bits of animal carcass.

After close to half an hour of searching, I finally found... nothing! Nothing at all. So I began searching based on the sound of smell... and my search came upon the carpet. It reeked of the stench!!! That thing must have peed all over my carpet!

A quick banishing of the carpet to the spare room and the air is smelling fresher already. Will be airing the whole house during the weekend! Will also be disinfecting the place...

Last night, I slept well, knowing that there are no rotting carcasses in my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home