Random Solitary Thoughts

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Tsunami...

A tidal wave crashed into the shoreline of Penang island yesterday. And although I am now working and living in Kay-El, I'm pretty much a home-grown Penang boy. Therefore, I felt much pain at seeing the state of my hometown as it is now after the disaster.

Plus, my parents are still living there... on the same stretch of beach... fortunately, on much higher ground. I was relieved that they are safe...

So with that, I would like to thank Dan, and Hilmy for smsing and calling me up to ask how were things. And to the numerous other people who asked, thanks... To Kotak, thanks for standing by me when waves were crashing...

And as I conclude this blog of silence, I only ask for... (and it's so darn cliche... ) World Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home