Random Solitary Thoughts

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Burns of desire fuel the fiery depths of my mind as I sit on this badly cushioned chair, staring at electronic fields of green, straining my eyes more than relaxing them. Desire to eat. Desire to play. Desire to sleep. Desire to love. Desire to hate. To hate it is! For I have spent two whole days trying to figure out the logic behind the software and to learn to love the art of character setup! Something I've always despised and hated from the moment I found out that I had to do it. Even the term itself is a blasphemy! Character setup indeed!!! But try as I may, I had to finish off the job. And thus, with the might of 'cloud 9' chocolates (about a dozen) fueling my guts, I shall strive forward into the night, where the disasterous C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R. S.E.T.U.P. (Cheap Hostile Ambiguos Redoing of Animation Character To Explore Regions Subjected to Extraordinaryly Terrible User-interface imPlementation!) resides... May the power of Multipurpose Man be with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home