Random Solitary Thoughts

Thursday, June 14, 2001

Another one bites the dust... nuff said.... "How was your day?" Don't ask. It has been pretty tiring for me so far, but as long as I can hack it, I will. Tomorrow is the last day, and the weekend is near. I realized that I made a big mistake today. I think. Do NOT think! Thinking is NOT good! The more you think, the more you realize how futile this existence is. So enjoy your life, don't think! Also know that there are some things in life worth living for. Cherish those reasons. They are the only reason for you to go on living. "Don't worry about the past, or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra question by chewing bubblegum!" -Taken from some song, I think it's something like, 'Wear sunscreen', or something... Think about your regrets, but know that regrets cannot change the past. Learn from them, it's never too late to start, and never too late to end it. Think about these words, but don't think too hard... I don't want you people to have bad days...:) So cheer up and whistle a tune... after all, tomorrow is another day! [Dem, I'm optimistic all of a sudden... shucks...]

P.S. A friend volunteered to count the number of 'shucks' in my posts.She got 16. So including this one, there should be around 17 right? Do correct me if I'm wrong. Wanna know how to contact me? tersaw39@yahoo.com Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home